Friday, May 9, 2008

Who am I? Robert Williams - Panic Attacks & Anxiety Disorder Counseler

Hey guys,

You all are probably wondering... who is this guy? Well, my name is Robert Williams, I'm 42 years old, and I am a Panic Attack & Anxiety Disorder Counseler. But not everyone can afford professional advice, which is why I decided to create this blog.

There are a lot of people who are suffering from this painful & stressful disorder, and what most do not know is how easily it can be self maintained with the proper knowledge. On this blog, I am going to post free information and advice on how you can relieve yourself of the stress and panic in your everyday life, and when it may be time that you do seek professional help.

Basically, in my free time I will be posting on here, responding to your comments & e-mails, and providing whatever free help I can. I have had a very blessed life, I enjoy what I do, and I find this a great way to help those who may be in dire need of it.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail anytime at robertwilliamsmd@gmail.com. :)

Until next time,

Robert Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anxiety is a part of life for everyone. It is quite normal to feel anxious over certain circumstances however it becomes a problem when a person is anxious over seemingly small, trivial or non existent factors. This is known as an Anxiety Disorder and is a recognized mental illness. http://www.xanax-effects.com/